Friday, July 17, 2009

Dead Set:: A Zombie Anthology

Great news! I am now co-editing a new zombie anthology called "Dead Set" from 23 House Publishing! My co-editor is the great Joe McKinney, a fellow author, and surprisingly, a homicide detective with the San Antonio Police Department. I have a well-worn copy of his novel "Dead City" on my bookshelf. We have started getting submissions and are reading and reviewing them. Want to submit? Go to http://www.23house.com/zombie
for the guidelines and submission information.
I also contacted author Steve Alten about submitting, and he said that he would! Well, we will see how that goes! It's not a paying publication, so he might change his mind once he reads that on the submission page...let's hope not...I would love to get him in there!
We have a submission by David Dunwoody, another excellent author!
Things are getting great and I am having a blast with this!

On a personal note, we got a little dog and named him Fang! He is the best dog ever!

No comments: