Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting...

I submitted a flash fiction zombie story to Dr. Pus at Library of the Living Dead yesterday, for the soon to be published "Zombology IV" which is nothing but flash fiction. That means 500 words or less. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! I had to do some MAJOR editing!!!! So, I am just waiting to hear back on whether or not he accepts it....nervous nail biting here, people.

On another note, I am in the process of reading Volumes 1-9 of "The Walking Dead" comics again, for the third time! They are just awesomely (new word there) good and well written! I have never bought the single issues as they come out, I just wait for the Volumes, which is hard to do! Volume 10 comes out in August, so that's my month, I guess. If you have never read them, drop what you are doing and go to the local comic store and get them, now! Be prepared to sequester yourself for about a day to get them read, if not more than that to re-read them again immediately after!

No comments: