Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Author! Author! Festival

Check out the website: http://www.authorauthorshreveport.com
Click on the "Authors" link and see that.....
I will be one of the featured authors! I will have a table and will be selling copies of "Zombology" and, if anyone is actually interested....signing books. LOL! That just cracks me up.
I am REALLY excited about this, and I hope all you locals out there can make it. I am also excited about getting to meet so many other authors! One of my favorite ones, Charlaine Harris author of the Sookie Stackhouse series among other things, will be in attendance. I can't wait to meet her and get an autographed book. Even though I love to write, deep down, I am still just a huge bookworm/fan girl!

NONE of this would be possible without Dr. Pus (aka Mike West) and his press, Library of the Living Dead. I owe him so many thanks for all the support and kindness he has given, not to mention for publishing me! Rebecca May, you are an AWESOME editor and I owe you thanks!!!
Check out the website! www.libraryofthelivingdead.com The website is undergoing a makeover, but you can still link to the forum and find out about the awesome Podcast!

Oh, and I also should thanks all my forum buddies over at Permuted Press. Matthew, Doug, Robin, Zombie Zak, Buttertup, Rhia, Kody, JJ, BBM, Victorya and many others I am forgetting but not on purpose!.....I'm just a fangirl there, but everyone is so kind and supportive, and the owner/forum admin/THE BOSS, Jacob, is just as nice as they come! Check out the website to order books and join the forum! www.permutedpress.com

My friends and close family....you know who you are and what you have done. I so appreciate your love and support, and putting up with my "unhealthy obsession with the undead."
; )
You know I'm weird, but you love me anyways!

3 comments:

Victorya said...

omgomgomgomg, I was thanked in a blog! I feel like all those oscar winners families (and God, when they remember) must feel.

Dude, you rawk though. congrats on being an author doing a signing! That's so exciting and wonderful to hear.

Take lots of pictures!

Oh, and how cool that my verification word is monystr, which I figure is LOLspeak for Monster

Matthew Baugh said...

You go grrl!

Sorry I'm slow in responding, but it sounds great. I wish I could be there to get your autograph!

Unknown said...

hi! i found your blog while browsing.

i for one cannot wait for true blood to start again in june. meeting ms. harris would be very cool.

keep writing dead mama!