Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tasty Slice of Life


I promised I would blog more. I was off today and wanted to give you all (14 of you) so much! Alas...I was chopping fresh garlic last night and mistook my left pointer finger for a clove. It's difficult to type this with a band aid, so I am keeping it short. But I felt like I just had to write something today, even just a short blog about my finger-flavored pasta sauce. Just kidding, I threw it out and used garlic powder instead.

On an awesome note, I did finish reading "Godmother" by one of my new favorite authors, Carolyn Turgeon. If you like fantasies told from a different perspective - like "Wicked" and others, you NEED to read this one! I met her over the weekend and she is a cool person indeed! Can't wait to read her new book "Mermaid" that comes out in March of this year.



Well, that's all I can do for now. Later taters.

More fabulous things to come once the cut has healed...

No comments: